Conditions of Entry
Conditions Of Entry
- The Organiser reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to refund (where applicable) or prior notice, including any person who causes a disturbance, or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection and to ask for proof of purchase or receipt for items carried.
- You must comply with any reasonable directions given by the Organiser and the security arrangements for the Event and the Venue which may include searches of clothing and possessions or prohibition of certain items, such as knives, umbrellas, glass, illegal items, vehicles or other transportation devices (except as required because of disability or the aged), alcohol and items which may cause nuisance or danger.
- All children (under the age of 16 years) attending the Event must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times.
- No dogs or other domestic animals allowed within the Event (excepting registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs), or as governed by the Event Venue.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the Event may be liable for prosecution.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone or re-schedule any displays or presentations in the Event.
- The Organiser does not represent that there will be space for you to observe any particular displays within the Event precinct.
- The Organiser and/or a representative of the Organiser may be taking promotional photography and videos at the Event. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the Event should advise the photographer or camera person at the Event. Photographs taken at the Event by the Organiser and/or a representative of the Organiser may be used on social media websites, the Organiser’s websites and other social and news media including, but not limited to, newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional materials.
- Unless authorised by the Organiser in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying, canvassing or demonstration activity at the Event, nor collect contributions or distribute any material.
- Except for the Organiser’s negligence or breach of contract or as expressly provided in these Conditions of Entry, the Organiser will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the Event and the Venue, including liability for any injury, loss or damaged caused by the Organiser or its employees, contractors or agents.
- If the liability of the Organiser may not be excluded but may be limited under any legislation, the Organiser’s liability is limited to replacing, re-supplying, or repairing the relevant goods or services (or paying for replacement, re-supply or repair) where this would be fair and reasonable. The Organiser is not liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by any matter outside the Organiser’s reasonable control (eg. Industrial strikes and Acts of God).
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under consumer protection legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Any parts of these Conditions of Entry which are deemed unenforceable by law may be removed to the extent necessary to make these Conditions of Entry enforceable.
- Strictly no canvassing of visitors or exhibitors allowed.
- No segways, bikes, scooters, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices are to be used within the Event precinct. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for the disabled and/or elderly, or as governed by the Event Venue.
- No smoking inside the Event precinct or within 10 metres of the Event entrances, or as governed by the Event Venue (including e-cigarettes).
- No alcohol is to be brought into or consumed within the Event precinct.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No unaccompanied children will be admitted.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify or change the Conditions of Entry without notice.
Ticketed Event – Ticket Purchase
- Registered ticket purchases (either purchased online or by purchase/registration at Gate Entries) are the only accepted tickets with the ability to enter into prize giveaways.
- Unregistered entry tickets (purchased at the gate) are not valid for the purposes of entry into any prize giveaways.
- Entry may be refused for tickets that are damaged or defaced in any way or if the Organiser has reasonable grounds to believe the ticket/s have been acquired by unauthorised or illegal means.
- Online tickets may not be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. Unauthorised re-sale of online tickets (or attempt) or unauthorised duplication of tickets are grounds for refusal of admission into the Event precinct without compensation.
Refunds for Ticketed Event – Ticket Purchase
- Online ticket purchases are final, and no refunds or exchanges will be considered for any online ticket purchase except as required by the Competition and Consumer Act.
- Should an event be cancelled, unused tickets purchased online will be refunded. The Organiser may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any service or like fee it has charged.
Registered Event – Free Ticket Registration
- Ticket Registrations for Registered Events offering Free Entry are available either online or at Gate Entries.
- Registered Event tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.